Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 8, 2016

The little boy sends his dead grandpa in my balloon a letter. As this response comes back, the family can not believe what they are reading.


Manuela Tessnow of Rheinland-Pfalz has shared on Facebook this photo of her little son, which an unknown has provided the greatest joy: 
A complete stranger has found Balloon letter Phils, which was intended for his grandpa in heaven. To console the child, the person writes in response:
"Dear Phil,

your balloon is so high flown up to me in the sky. I was very lucky that I was able to catch him.I'll let you get this bear, so he can comfort you when you're sad. Do not worry about me, I'm fine here, even if I so much miss you. 
In love,
Your grandpa."
No wonder Phils parents are so touched - a very wonderful gesture! 
SHARE this with your friends by clicking below!

Post Top Ad