Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

30 Spiritual Affirmations To Illumine Your Soul




You may not know this, but neuroscience has proved that our thoughts can change the structure and function of our brains.

By practicing positive thought patterns (affirmations) repetitively, we actually create new grooves in the area of the brain that processes what we’re thinking about. The key is repetition.

When practicing affirmations, choose one or two to focus on for several weeks. Say the affirmation out loud in a confident voice several times a day and before you go to bed. To add more power to the affirmation, write it down as you speak it. Be sure your affirmations are in the present tense, as though they are a current reality.

Note: the difference between spiritual and other affirmations is that the former are non-materialistic. They are mainly for the enlightenment of the soul.

One can use these affirmations irrespective of one’s religion. Whether you are a Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, jew or of any other faith, it really does not matter. In a sense, spiritual affirmations are similar to prayers. Repeating them daily will give a spiritual bend to your mind. In this age of crass materialism, these affirmations will help you keep a balance in your life.

Eckhart Tolle

I emanate love and joy, complete presence and openness, toward all beings.
I focus not on the 100 things I may have to do at some future time, but on the one thing I can do NOW.
I do not pollute my beautiful, radiant Inner Being, nor the Earth, with negativity. I do not give unhappiness, in any form, whatsoever, a dwelling place inside me.
I perceive another person’s body and mind as just a screen, behind which I can feel their true reality, just as I feel mine.
I am content with what I have. I rejoice in the way things are. I realize that there is nothing lacking. The whole world belongs to me.
My peace is so vast and so deep, that anything that is NOT peace, disappears into it, as if it had never existed.
Nothing that was ever done to me, or which I did to others, can touch, even in the slightest, the radiant essence of who I really am.
I am powerful enough to overcome negativity.
I am creative enough to express myself.
All problems are illusions of the mind.

Wayne Dyer

I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.
I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.
I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
Being myself involves no risks. It’s my ultimate truth, and I live fearlessly.
I live in the moment and am grateful for all my life experiences. All of them.

Paramahansa Yogananda

I relax and cast aside all mental burdens, allowing God to express through me His perfect love, peace, and wisdom.
The healing power of Spirit is flowing through all the cells of my body. I am made of the one universal God-substance.
God’s perfect health permeates the dark nooks of my bodily sickness. In all my cells His healing light is shining. They are entirely well, for His perfection is in them.
Daily I will seek happiness more and more within my mind, and less and less through material pleasures.
God is the shepherd of my restless thoughts. He will lead them to His abode of peace.
I will purify my mind with the thought that God is guiding my every activity.
With the sword of devotion, I sever the heart-strings that tie me to delusion. With the deepest love, I lay my heart at the feet of Omnipresence.
I am submerged in eternal light. It permeates every particle of my being. I am living in that light. The Divine Spirit fills me within and without.
God is within and around me, protecting me; so I will banish the fear that shuts out His guiding light.
I will help weeping ones to smile, by smiling myself, even when it is difficult.

source:

Post Top Ad